15 May 2016

Our wedding anniversary was celebrated at our new home at Devashri Garden, Porvorim. It was also the first birthday of our home. It was a Sunday, so Queenie and me went for the 8 a.m. Mass at Holy Family church, Porvorim, down the road. Lunch was a get-together of friends and family. Alten and Zach regales us with their singing and I pitched in playing my guitar for a medley. Irene, Vanessa and Queenie marshalled the kitchen and served up a sumptuous buffet. Dad prayed at the start of the meal and Duran clicked a family video. Brenda (Zach's wife) beamed throughout while Sally nursed her glass on the ledge overlooking the pool. Lunch began at 4 and wound up at 5.30. After the clearing up we could just barely make it to Copperleaf restaurant a stone's throw away -- Just the two of us -- just as they were downing the shutter at 11! Nevertheless they served us graciously and I did a repeat of the the cocktail Goan Salsa long after I drank it. :)

Comments